Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, December 26, 2011

Week 51 Summary

Week-51-Collage
Only one more week of 2011 Project 365 to go!  Sarah and Tracey are both changing things up for 2012, so I might keep going and do a third year.  It may not include a photo each and every day, but I do intend to keep taking photos and gaining knowledge.  So why not post some once a week, right?  Next week will be the last week for this type of collage post though.

Anyway, this is what last week looked like in pictures ...
18 - "Half" prompt from Scavenger Hunt Sunday
21 - Keira asked me to make her a bow for her hair

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
     Inspire Me

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful collage. love all the beautiful bokeh.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Just look at all that delightful bokeh!!! Nicely done- I see you are really loving that new lens- I knew you would. :)

Teachinfourth said...

The week's summary looks like it was a good one...

Susan said...

Wow, you totoally rocked the bokeh this week! Love it! Great background too!

Tracey Washington said...

Love your totally festive week!! I am going to miss playing with the Christmas lights... (but leaving the ones in my daughter's room up all year hee hee)