Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, December 24, 2011

Photos of the Day: December 23 & 24

While I should be putting out gifts tonight, I'm posting my photos from the past couple days.  :)

{December 23}
December 23
I've seen this a few times around the blogosphere and decided to try it myself.  It is harder than I thought - trying to keep the candy canes together while photographing them.  :)

{December 24}
December 24
The kids after Christmas Eve service.  If only I could have gotten a photo of them with genuine smiles.  {sigh}  They were more than ready to go home at this point.  :)  I love the way our church decorates for Christmas.  It is always so beautiful.

3 comments:

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

The smiles look genuine to me ... :D)) At least they still let you take pictures. Hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Great shots. I still need to do the candy cane photo. Love your new header.

Unknown said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. That's an adorable picture of your kids (even if they were ready to go home). :)