Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, December 18, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 12.18.11

This week's Scavenger Hunt items are: What is it?, Children/fur babies sleeping, Joy, Window, and Half.

{what is it?}
what-is-it
I got a little messed up with this prompt.  Even though I had it written down correctly, I kept thinking "what's inside" and I had this picture in mind.  I'm totally "borrowing" this idea from Tracey from Inspire Me Photography ... although I think she borrowed the idea from someone else also. :)  Anyway, I love this photo of Nick.  If he doesn't become a politician when he grows up, he will be an actor.  He's good at faking.  :)

{children/fur babies sleeping}
sleeping
I kept trying to get a photo of Honey sleeping but every time I got the camera near her face, she would wake up.  So I opted for a different angle.  :)

{joy}
joy
I bought these blocks last week at Target.  Alex loves playing with them and saying the letters.  You can flip them to say PEACE also.

{window}
window
I love the way our Christmas tree lights reflect off the front window.

{half}
half
This was the hardest prompt for me for some reason.  So you get half of an apple.  :)
(I'm also calling this my POTD since I took it this afternoon.)  :)

I was tickled when I visited Ashley's blog this morning because I learned that I won her giveaway from last week.  Yay!  I won a collection of digital papers and a premade logo or $25 credit towards a custom logo from Blues and Pinks.  Thanks Ashley!

There is no Scavenger Hunt next week because of Christmas, but you can check out her Memories, Dreams and Reflections photo prompt that is coming up quickly!
Have a great week and a Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Love your composition and texture work on the last shot...beautiful.

Deanna@Life.Captured. said...

Gorgeous set! Really love your what is it!

stephanie g said...

Oh, I like your sleeping pup! The picture looks really good in B&W. Your "window" one it neat too!

Saun said...

I like them all great set!

Christine E-E said...

great little actor! I too copied the words down & then tossed the paper (which had my grocery list on the other side). your blog has a lot of interesting photos.... have a wonderful holiday!

Susan said...

Congrats on winning! I love all of these! Great finds one and all!

barefoot mama said...

Congrats! how fun! You really do take wonderful pictures! :) Hope you had a great weekend! ~ Barefoot Mama

Katie said...

What you said about Nick made me giggle :)
Love the one of a sleeping Honey. I like taking pictures of my dog, but none of them look that nice. Maybe one day!