Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, December 22, 2011

Photos of the Day: December 21 & 22

Seems I've been doing this a lot lately ... posting two photos of the day in one post.  I just had so much to do last night and, having bronchitis, have not really had the energy to do much more.

{December 21}
December 21
One of the things I was doing last night ... Keira asked me to make her a bow for her headband to wear to today's Christmas concert at school.  So I found a tutorial on You Tube and made this in just a few minutes.  It was so easy!  And it got me itching to be crafty again, which is a good thing.  I haven't scrapbooked in a long time!  And my husband even built me my own scrapbook room about 18 months ago.  :)  Anyway, she loves the bow.  And she told me after school today that a girlfriend of hers wants to know if I can make one for her too.

{December 22}
December 22
Today's busyness consisted of an 8 a.m. Christmas concert at Keira's school (I took pictures but they didn't turn out great inside the dark auditorium as far as I was from the stage) ... then Alex and I had to run a few errands to pick up some things for Friday's Christmas party at the boys' school ... and then I got to bring ice cream to Alex's afternoon Kindergarten class because they won the Campbell's UPC collection contest.  If those Kindergarteners didn't like me before (although they did), they certainly do now.  I overheard one little boy telling Alex, "Your mom is GREAT!"  Six-year-olds can be pretty easy to please sometimes.  :)

6 comments:

Laura said...

Great job on that bow!

Jill said...

Super job on the bow! Your son sure makes that ice cream look good! :)

Nadege, said...

Beautiful bokeh and a great bow.
Merry Christmas.

deb duty said...

Love the beautiful bow with the bokeh! Cute photo of your son too! Merry Christmas!

Ellie said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are not well,hope you feel better soon!!
Love your pictures, your bow looks wonderful and your son certainly seems to be enjoying his icecream. Happy Christmas.

Gina Kleinworth said...

I do think your bow came out great- and now I am calling my hubs to tell him to bring home ice cream. :)

Have a very Merry Christmas!