Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, December 26, 2011

Photos of the Day: December 25 & 26

{December 25}
December 25
As crazy as Nick has been making me with the whole Angry Birds thing, I decided to get him one for a stocking stuffer.  He was so surprised.  And he's still making me crazy.  :)

{December 26}
December 26
My brother and his family came today to visit and open gifts.  I managed to catch Christy, my two-year-old niece, when she wasn't running around.  She's a busy little girl, but such a sweetie.  Hoping we can have a little photo shoot soon.

6 comments:

Rainey said...

Aw, I love that picture of your niece! So precious!

Hey, what can you tell me about your Project 365? Is it a link-up thing, or just something you do yourself? I'm thinking of doing something like that to try to improve my skills.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. :)

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh. I love that picture of your niece. Just beautiful!

Gina Kleinworth said...

The angry bird is cracking me up & that second shot is absolutely precious!

Teachinfourth said...

Good to know that the bird and boy are only driving you crazy and not making you 'angry.'

Gretchen said...

OM... angry birds are here too... no stuffed goodies yet, but I'm sure they're coming! Love the picture of your niece... wonder what she's looking at!