Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, December 5, 2011

Week 48 Summary

Week-48-Collage
Do you ever feel like you are so far behind, you will never get caught up?  That's where I'm at right now.  I had such a busy week last week.  Mostly FUN stuff, but still very busy.  So to those of you whom I haven't had a chance to visit, I apologize.  Hoping to get around visiting tomorrow and Wednesday.  This week looks better.  Thankfully.  I need a break before the busyness of Christmas kicks into gear.  Anyway, here's what last week looked like in pictures ...

27 - Put the Christmas tree up while the kids were on Thanksgiving break.
29 - Rainbow.
1 - Laura meeting Melissa in person for the first time (they've been online friends for about 6 years but never met in person until now).  Melissa is from Baton Rouge and blogs at Little Mrs. Married.  Laura made arrangements for her to visit us in PA for a week and asked if I'd go to the airport with her to pick Mel up.  So, of course, I had to snap some photos of their first meeting!
2 - Girls' Night fun.  Myself and Mel.  I've been reading Mel's blog for about 2 years and she's just as much fun in person as she is on her blog!  And she's got an awesome southern accent!  :)
3 - We celebrated Alex's 6th birthday and bought him this ukulele that he asked for.  (His actual birthday is today, December 5).  He loves it!

Linking up with:
    Inspire Me   
                                                                                                           Monday Rewind at Chic Homeschool Mama

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful shots this week. Love the silly glasses. Happy Birthday Alex. He looks so happy. Thanks for linking up. Have a wonderful week.

Point & Shoot said...

love your rainbow shot!