Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'm Still Here!

It has been a few crazy, busy, fun days!  Lots of things keeping me busy lately.  And today is another jam-packed day, so I'll be quick.  :)  I at least wanted to get my last few photos of the day posted.

{November 30}
November 30
Just playing around trying to get the starburst effect with our Christmas tree lights.

{December 1}
December 1
Melissa and Laura - when we met Mel in person for the first time at the airport.  She's here for a week-long visit from Baton Rouge.  She and Laura have been online friends for 6 years and they finally got to meet in person.  How cool is that?!

{December 2}
December 2
Myself and Mel at Girls' Night at Laura's house.  Laura asks us to bring some games to play, but since my games are either geared towards 6 year olds or Scrabble (which isn't much fun with a large group since only 4 can play), I picked up some silly glasses at the Dollar Store to bring along.  They were a huge hit!  Best 6 bucks I ever spent!  We had a blast making fools of ourselves.  And we photographed it for all the world to see.  :)


That's all I have time for today.  Busy day again today with a Ladies' Christmas Luncheon, then Alex's 6th birthday party, then Doug and I are taking Keira to the symphony this evening.  I'll probably come home from church tomorrow and sleep all afternoon!  :)


Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Last night was so fun. It was great to meet you! I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. :)

Sacha♥ said...

love the christmas tree..

look likes you had a fun night.

I'm your follower... I would love to have your support in return, please to follow me back at http://www.sachasaucysnippets.blogspot.com/

have a lovely weekend, Much loves, Sacha

karren said...

I like this glasses shot. What fin to finaly meet up after a long online friendship.

Melissa said...

These are great! I had SO MUCH FUN! Love that last one, it's hilarious!