Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Photos of the Day: December 4, 5, and 6

Still trying to get caught up!  

{December 4}
December 4
While Mel is still in town, Laura wanted to teach her how to shoot in Manual mode.  So after seeing Footloose at the movie theater, we headed downtown for a mini photo shoot and lesson.  We had a blast being goofballs once again.  So sad that she goes home tomorrow.  :(

{December 5}
December 5
On Alex's 6th birthday, the birthday boy and I went to breakfast at Panera then he asked to go to the mall to ride the train.  He had to ride in the engine.  (Notice that he finally lost that other front tooth?  The new one on the other side is already coming in so no toothless photos like I had hoped).

{December 6}
December 6
I helped out at Santa Shop at the boys' school this afternoon.  In between classes I photographed a few things that were there like this cute snowman.  It's too bad that I told the boys not to buy me anything.  :)

3 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

Awww- sorry to hear she is leaving- but super excited to hear of another person jumping into manual. So cool!

Melissa said...

So sad to be leaving already! Didn't I just get here? :( I do miss my husband, though!

So strange seeing myself on your blog! HAHA! You take amazing pics, as always. Happy bday, Alex! And i love that last one!

Jaime said...

LOVE this snowman shot! Perfect edit!