Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, December 3, 2011

Photo of the Day: December 3

December 3
We celebrated Alex's 6th birthday today (his actual birthday is on Monday).  He was so excited that we bought him this ukulele that he saw at the music store last week!  He walked around "playing" it all afternoon.  :)


He decided he wanted to sit on the living room floor and open his gifts.  I would have preferred he open them in the dining room (better lighting, better background - I'm sure you other photographers can relate) but I let him pick since it was his party. :)  And yes, that is my golden retriever laying beside him.  She gets a little jealous when she's not the center of attention.  :)

5 comments:

deb duty said...

This is such a cute photo! And you know I love the color of the ukulele!

Melissa said...

What a great gift! Happy birthday, Alex!

Ellie said...

What a great picture and birthday present. Is your son a budding musician?

Laura said...

Cute! Happy Birthday to Alex!

Unknown said...

Cool ukulele. I've never seen a green one before.