Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Be thou the rainbow ...

November 29
Photo of the day November 29 - ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/2000s, 18-105mm lens

Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life.  
The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, 
and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray.  
~ Lord Byron

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Gretchen said...

Nice capture. With all the rain we've had, you'd think I'd see more of these around. I just never seem to find them.

Unknown said...

I love rainbow photos! :)

Kristin said...

Such wonderful words to remember on days like today.