Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, November 28, 2011

Photo of the Day: November 28

November 28
ISO 400, f/5.3, 1/60s, 18-105mm lens
Alex lost another tooth on Saturday but we just got around to photographing the "big gap" today.  You can see his front tooth is already starting to grow in (beside the one that he just lost).  I was hoping his other front tooth would fall out so he would have that sweet toothless grin that kids so often get.  It is wiggly so there's still hope.  But if he loses any more teeth, we'll have to puree his food!  :)

Adventures & Misadventures of Daily Living   Photography love...

4 comments:

EMily said...

Kids and teeth, it's like a never ending cycle! Cute photo!!

Ashley Sisk said...

I love a toothy grin!

Lori Allberry said...

What an adorable shot! :o)

Lori

Gretchen said...

He NEEDS to lose that other front tooth so he can sing... "all I want for Kwismiss is my two front teef!!" Very cute toothy smile!! =)