Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, November 27, 2011

Photo of the Day: November 27

November 27
ISO 800, f/5, 1/10s, 18-105mm lens
We put up our Christmas tree today.  I put up the tree and strung the lights then sat back and listened to the kids argue about who was putting up which ornament.  :)

5 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful photo of your tree and daughter!

Ellie said...

That is a lovely picture of your daughter and your Christmas tree.

Kristin said...

I love your daughters thoughtful expression and the snow flurries in the background...makes the shot a little bit magical.

Gretchen said...

It's snowing there?! We've been having 70 degree days... CRAZY!! This is a fun shot! No tree here yet... kind of got sidetracked with other matters.

Brooke said...

You could have easier been at my house. They were bickering the entire time :D Oy.