Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, October 29, 2011

Week 43 Summary

Week-43-Collage
Another busy, crazy, hectic week here in my neck of the woods!  It was mostly fun stuff, but I'm still glad it is almost over!  Next week's calendar is pretty bare ... and that's the way I like it.  :)


My collage is all over the place again this week (sorry!), so I'll list them clockwise instead of making you search.  :)

26 - The day was warm enough to allow the bees to love on my Cosmos flowers one last time.  Tracey chose this as one of her Top 5 picks this week!  Thanks again, Tracey!
Inspire Me Photography

23 - Went on a fun photo walk with my good friend, Laura.
28 - Woke up to frost so had a little fun with my macro filters.  I reeeeeeally want a macro lens.
29 - Woke up to SNOW!  What is up with that?!  :)
24 - Beautiful Honey.  She looks so noble to me. (She, by the way, LOVES that we got snow today!  She's definitely a snow dog!)
     Inspire Me
While I have your attention, this photo got chosen as a Favorite Photo of the Week this month and is now in the running for Favorite Photo for October!!
October 7/Landscape
I would love it if you would head over to Misty's and vote for me!  Thank you!!!


Oh, and I said I was going to have it made into a canvas print and I did.  I came in the mail this week.  I love it!


Have a wonderful weekend!!!

4 comments:

Ellie said...

I love your big picture, it must look great in canvas.

Unknown said...

I love that you made that photo inot a canvas. I bet it looks fabulous! I'm heading over to vote right now!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful. I love all your photos. So not ready for snow here. We thankfully don't get a lot of snow here. Wonderful shots.

Tracey Washington said...

Always a great week of photos! Have a great Halloween and thanks for linking up :)