Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, October 23, 2011

Photo of the Day: October 23

October 23 - Dorks :)
ISO 400, f/7.1, 1/125s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40 (used remote)
My good friend, Laura, and I finally got together this afternoon for a photo walk around town.  We had a blast!  We had no idea what we would photograph in the city, but each ended up taking a ton of photos.

I wanted a photo of us together so we set my camera on a bench outside these church doors and acted like total dorks.  Laura got to play with my remote since it wouldn't work in my hand (weird).  Normally I wouldn't post a photo of myself looking this goofy, but it was a fun day and this photo is a great representation of it.  :)

We're hoping to get out again very soon.  We need more times like this!

 

9 comments:

Ellie said...

Great picture - made me smile. Glad you had a great day.

Rainey said...

Aw! I love this picture! It makes me happy. I'm glad you two had such a great day. This makes me want to get a fancy camera and work with you guys. :-P

Katie said...

Love this picture! And you two!

Laura said...

Goofy pictures ROCK! I love it haha

Anonymous said...

Love this photo of you two girls!! Thanks for sharing. :)

Melissa said...

I love it! :) Hope to come on a photo walk w/ y'all one day! :)

Susan said...

Looks like you had a crazy fun photo walk!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Love it. You are both beautiful and it looks like you have a lot of fun together. Have a good week.

4 Lettre Words said...

Such a fun shot...and I love those black booties! :)