Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Photos of the Day: October 25 & 26

{October 25}
October 25
ISO 1600, f/6.3, 1/8s, 18-55mm lens on Nikon D40
And hour and a half in the Fast ER and five stitches later ... my sweet boy just wanted to chill and watch a movie.  Can't say I blame him.


{October 26}
October 26
ISO 400, f/6.3, 1/250s, 18-55mm lens on Nikon D40 w/10x macro filter
The weather was warm enough today that the bees were still loving on my Cosmos flowers.  I thought I'd get one last capture of them before they are gone for the season.  (I can't bring myself to type that "W" word.)  :)

4 comments:

Misty said...

Hope your little man is okay. Gorgeous shot of the bee.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

amazing capture of the little pollinator ~ I am so with you on the "W" word, I can barely say the "A/F" (which ever you call it)word

Unknown said...

Oh dear, stitches! Hope it wasn't too painful. I can't believe you were taking beautiful flower photos while we were getting snowed on. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the stitches. That bee shot is awesome!!