Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, October 24, 2011

Photo of the Day: October 24

October 24
ISO 800, f/9.0, 1/500s, 18-55mm lens on Nikon D40
When we brought home this once-13-pound puff ball and named her Honey, we didn't realize how perfect that name is for her.  She is so sweet!

Adventures & Misadventures of Daily Living

Just a note ... If I seem a bit absent this week, don't be alarmed.  I have quite a bit going on and have decided to cut back on link ups and photo challenges.  Mostly.  But I should be back to normal next week.  Plus I plan to start my own link up next week so stay tuned!

7 comments:

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Oh, that's just the sweetest most perfect portrait of a dog. It's wonderful.

karren said...

She looks beautiful sitting there, just soaking up the warm Fall day.

Misty said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

4 Lettre Words said...

What a beautiful girl! Love that pose...and the light is beautiful.

EMily said...

What a happy dog! She looks like she is a great companion!

Ashley Sisk said...

Love the lighting.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

she is a golden beauty!