Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, October 29, 2011

Photo of the Day: October 29

October 29
ISO 200, f/5.6, 1/200s, 18-55mm lens on Nikon D40
Yesterday morning we woke up to frost ... this morning we woke up to snow!!!!  Even though I'm not mentally prepared for snow yet, it sure is pretty.  :)

5 comments:

Ellie said...

Wow, you got snow already. It's just rain here. Snow can be quite pretty can't it?

Kim said...

It sure is pretty! But..ehem...it's not a welcome sight in my book in October! The weather is crazy this year!

Just catching up on your blog. Loving your photos. Your sunbursts are fab and I love all your macro shots. :)

Susan said...

Brr! Great capture though!

Susan said...

Lucky! Beautiful shot :)

Misty said...

It IS pretty!