Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, October 27, 2011

Snaggletooth Alex

When Alex woke up this morning, he showed me that one of his front teeth was wiggly and bleeding.  Shortly after, I left on a field trip with Keira and thought for sure when he got home from school today, he would have already lost the tooth.  But he got off the bus with the snaggletooth still in place.  Barely hanging by a thread.

I talked him into letting me snap a couple photos, since it was pretty funny looking. :)
Alex snaggletooth
Nanny McPhee anyone?  :)

October 27a


He was afraid to pull it out because he expected it to hurt.  I can't really blame him for not wanting any more pain after getting stitches on Tuesday.  But I told him he could be brave enough and try.  And I would reward him with some ice cream.  So he did it!


Alex lost tooth




October 27b
Photo of the day - October 27 - ISO 800, f/6.3, 1/40s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
All by himself!  He was so proud!  And it didn't even bleed.  He was so excited to leave his tooth under his pillow for the Tooth Fairy visit tonight.  (Hope she doesn't forget!)  :)

NapTime MomTog  Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
                                                           Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so funny to me. My boys have all been afraid of getting loose teeth pulled and walk around with them dangling for weeks! Except for the youngest, who is so mad he hasn't lost a tooth yet that he'll probably yank it out when it barely wiggles.

Anonymous said...

Awesome. So great! Eeekkk... Not looking forward to this. ha ha.

karren said...

This is a nice series capturing those special moments. I like that last one.

deb duty said...

Very cute photos! Glad he was able to get it out without too much pain!

Laura said...

Kim!! How could you do that to me???

Those first two pics are disgusting and make me want to gag hahaha. Ugh. I'm still shuddering. I scrolled to the bottom and had to skip the whole post. I know. I have issues.