Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, September 24, 2011

Week 38 Summary

Week-38-Collage
Another crazy, busy week!  Here's what it looked like in pictures ...
18 - Went to Living Treasures Animal Park during our weekend getaway
19 - Also visited Falling Water - very cool!
22 - Yummy pumpkin cookies
24 - Keira, Nick, and Alex during the Farm Tour


As always, click on the links to see the original posts.
     Inspire Me
Have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

love your fire bokeh shot! love it!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, wonderful shots. Love them all. So gorgeous!! Thanks for linking up.

Gina Kleinworth said...

What a GREAT week!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Llama is AWESOME & your kids always look so happy. As always- so inspiring!

debi10kids said...

wonderful photos!
The fire is really a cool shot!

Tracey Washington said...

Aghhhh! You officially have a .... teenager!! Run for the hills! lol Have a great week and thank you for linking up! :)

The Dapelo Family said...

I was going to start listing the ones that I like the best and realized that it was too many. :) The llama shot is great, falling water?? LOVE! and the fire shot is so warm and friendly now that it is getting so much cooler! Thank you for sharing them with us!