Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

She's a Teen! ... Wordless(ish) Wednesday

September 21
Photo of the Day for September 21 - ISO 200, f/8, 1/80s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
My girls turns 13 today.  Which leaves me wondering how in the world did that happen?!  She's growing up way too fast!  
She's taller than me by 1/2 inch and she tells everyone that fact.  Even if they don't ask.  :)
She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside ... perhaps even more.
She loves Jesus.
She's my "little mother" to the boys.  And my live-in babysitter at times.  :)
She loves Junior High.
She still loves to play the violin.
She would stay up reading until midnight every night if I'd let her.
She loves all things girly ... make up, jewelry, clothes, and especially shoes.
She loves to laugh.
She knows how to have fun.
She's now on Facebook.  Thanks to her mom.  :)
She took about 150 pumpkin cookies to Youth Group tonight to share with her friends.  Also thanks to mom.  :)  (that's what I did all afternoon!)
She would eat junk food all day, every day if I'd let her.  With maybe an orange thrown in every now and then.  :)
She's excited about our photo shoot tomorrow (hopefully!)
She'll always be my little girl.
Happy birthday, Keira!  I love you!

     
NapTime MomTog   and then, she {snapped}        The Paper Mama

6 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Happy Birthday to her - she's a beautiful 13!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Happy Birthday to her!

Anonymous said...

Happy 13th to your beautiful daughter.
My "baby" turns 13 next week.

Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday to Keira!! Love her eyes in this shot!

Heidi said...

Wonderful shot-look at those eyes! Happy birthday to your girl. Thanks for joining my challenge with this great photo...

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl. Such a sweet photo of her and I love your sentiments about her.