Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, September 22, 2011

Photo of the Day: September 22

September 22
ISO 400, f/5.3, 1/100s, 18-55mm lens on Nikon D40
These yummy pumpkin cookies ... along with some yummy bokeh ... make me very happy.  :)  These are what kept me occupied all afternoon yesterday ... making about 150 cookies (I could be exaggerating ... but then again, maybe not) for Keira to take to Youth Group last night.  And apparently they were a HUGE hit.
     The Daily Wyatt

15 comments:

Misty said...

Terrific food shot! I'm impressed!

ShonEjai said...

Wow! The photo is delicious. It makes me want to grab those cookies right thru the computer screen.

ShonEjai said...

Wow! The photo is delicious. It makes me want to grab those cookies right thru the computer screen.

deb duty said...

They looks so yummy and your photo is fabulous! I love how you stacked them and the gorgeous bokeh!

Thanks for linking up to this or that thursday!

Amber said...

Oh, I have made these and they are delicious.

Very nice photo...lovely lighting and how did you get them to stack like that? Toothpick?

Susan said...

Those look SO yummy! Beautiful photo of them...I am off to print the recipe now :)

Ashley Sisk said...

That looks really really yummy. LOVE.

Unknown said...

Those look super yummy, and what a lovely photo!

Anonymous said...

Oh yummy!!! They look delicious!

Susan said...

OK, you made me very hungry. Great shot!!

Gretchen said...

OH YUM!! I wish I could just take one from the screen...

Unknown said...

cool food photo! the light is great!

Light Trigger: OUR ENTRY

Kristin said...

Awesome photo! You're making me hungry they look so good!

Christina said...

One of the best things about autumn ... pumpkin! Great shot of the cookies!

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

That looks very delicious.
I like your photo very much.

Regards and best wishes