Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Photo of the Day: September 20

September 20
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/250s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
We got new-to-us living room furniture this evening.  Guess what we did with the old sofa and love seat.  I didn't mind one bit watching the old furniture go up in flames.  Besides, it gave me a chance to capture some fire bokeh.  :)
     

9 comments:

ELeeds said...

I've noticed you've been using the Nikon D40 lately, but I seem to recall a while back you got the D3100... I'm considering upgrading to the D3100, and am curious why the switch.
Lovely photo, by the way. I always love bokeh :)

karren said...

I am a lover of bokeh too, and I must say, I have never seen fire bokeh! In that top flame, you can just see the layers of heat! Awesome.

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome bokeh!!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

oooooh ~ fire bokeh! sweet! new sofa and love seat, even better!

Gretchen said...

Congrats on the new sofa! Love the fire bokeh!

Barbara said...

Beautiful colours, like an abstract painting.

Tara said...

ooo, fire bokeh, love it...looks so inviting!

Misty said...

Cool bokeh. Thanks for linking up.

Valeria said...

LOVE !!!!