Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, September 24, 2011

Photo of the Day: September 24

September 24
ISO 400, f/8, 1/125s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
This morning we ventured out for the 14th annual Butler County Farm Tour.  The tour has been a tradition for our family since Keira was 3 (she's now 13).  (I think in those 10 years, we've only missed one due to the weather.  And I missed last year because I was sick, but Doug was able to take the kids.)
This year's tour included 4 different farms.  It is a driving tour that you go on at your leisure. And you don't have to visit the farms in any particular order.
I managed to get all the kids together on this tractor tire at the first farm we stopped at.  And I even managed to get 2 of them to smile for me.  :)
I took lots more photos during our visits to each farm.  Hoping to get them posted soon!
Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh man... there is so much personality in this picture!