Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, September 10, 2011

Week 36 Summary

Week-36-Collage
I must admit that my second year of Project 365 is wearing me out.  I think it is because of all the rain we've been having this week, but my inspiration is just not there.  Hoping that getting away next weekend with my husband will jump start my inspiration.

Anyway, here's what our week looked like ... in pictures ...
4 - Gerber daisy in B&W.  (You can click the link to see it in color also).  Tracey chose this as one of her Top 5 this week!  Thanks again, Tracey!
Inspire Me Photography

6 - My little cowboys remind me that they'll be back.
Inspire Me     

7 comments:

Courtney said...

These are beautiful! Congrats!

Kalyan said...

simply beautifully captured shots...lovely!

deb duty said...

Amazing macros and I love the shiny red truck! Really beautiful collage.

Michelle said...

That orange flower is GORGEOUS. I love the perspective of it. It looks like a double sunburst!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos this week Kimberly. Really fantastic shots. I still love that last flower.

The Dapelo Family said...

That shiny red is just amazing! I love it! :)

Tracey Washington said...

Gorgeous week! I had a hard time picking between a few of yours :) Have a great week!