Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, September 9, 2011

Photo of the Day: September 9

September 9
ISO 800, f/6.3, 1/80s, 18-55mm lens on Nikon D40 w/4x macro filter
This past week we seem to be getting all the rain we missed over the summer.  Today was another rainy, dreary day.  The rain stopped long enough for me to step outside and try to capture my photo of the day.  Not feeling too inspired though.  Probably because Alex woke up this morning with a fever and missed a day of school already.  Poor guy slept on and off all day and I don't think he ate anything but a few bites of popcorn this evening.

6 comments:

karren said...

Beautiful perspective, and lovely photo.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.

Susan said...

Beautiful! I love the perspective. Hope Alex feels better soon!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Beautiful texture and contrasting colours. Love the glossy sepals and stem.

Hope Alex is well again soon.

Sara said...

Beautiful! Great perspective and composition, hope your little guy is feeling better soon.

Gretchen said...

Love this! The color, the wetness... well done taking advantage of a dry moment! Hope Alex is feeling better...