Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Photo of the Day: September 6

September 6
ISO 1600, f/5.0, 1/6s (no tripod!), 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
It is pretty quiet around here in the afternoons when my cowboys aren't home.  But they leave reminders -- like this hat and bandanna on the banister -- that they've been here ... and they'll be back.  :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Awesome with no tripod.

Teachinfourth said...

The bandanna makes me remember days gone by...

Kristin said...

What a great memory simply captured.

Michelle said...

I love this. It's simple, yet says so much.