Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, September 5, 2011

Photo of the Day: September 4

September 4 - B&W
ISO 400, f/9.0, 1/80s, 18-55mm lens w/10x macro filter on Nikon D40 {mouse over to see original edit - the gerber daisy is very orange}
We're having a wet, rainy weekend.  
MM3       Inspire Me Photography

6 comments:

Michelle said...

It's wet and rainy here, too. I love the color photo. Great composition. That curved petal adds so much interest to the shot.

Misty said...

Great drops!

Christina said...

Beautiful shot ~ both views!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely shot.

Kala said...

Lovely details in monochrome.

Happy MM

Gretchen said...

Gorgeous... both shots. I have to say I like the color version better... vivid!