Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, September 10, 2011

Photo of the Day: September 10

September 10
ISO 800, f/5.3, 1/80s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
Unfortunately this photo was not take today.  Although the sun did peak through for a minute or so earlier.  In the middle of all the rain and thunderstorms.  So since I'm seriously lacking in inspiration today ... and the fact that I've spent all morning cleaning up my scrapbook/computer room (I can see the counter top again!) ... I'm using a photo from a week ago.
The pears on our neighbor's tree are almost ready to eat.  Although Alex says they are perfect and will eat them now anyway.  :)  Thankfully the neighbors don't mind if my kids help themselves to a few.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I wish I had neighbors with pear trees! That looks tasty... and the bokeh is quite nice too! =)