Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, September 5, 2011

Photo of the Day: September 5

September 5
ISO 400, f/8.0, 1/320s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
Our Labor Day tradition is to watch the parade near my in-laws home then picnic with them for the afternoon.  This year it was rainy so the picnic was out.  Instead we enjoyed a nice lunch indoors together.  After the 12-minute parade.  :)  This '56 Ford caught my eye during the parade.  What a beautiful car it is.
Misty picked this photo as one of her Top 5!  Thanks, Misty!

6 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

This is a great truck...and a great capture of it as well.

Rosie Nixon Fluerty said...

what a shine and how eyecatching.

Misty said...

I love pics of old cars. It's rainy here too.

Anonymous said...

Love this perspective. Gorgeous.

Michelle said...

Such a pretty red.

Thanks for playing along with my little challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing your shots. :)

Gretchen said...

Gorgeous! Old cars have such character... and bumpers, love the reflection on this one!