Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, July 9, 2011

Week 27 Summary

Week-27-Collage
5 - Our first Monarch butterfly emerged!
6 - Playing around with sun bursts and sun flare.  Tracey from Inspire Me Photography picked this as one her top 5 for the week!  Thanks, Tracey!
Inspire
7 - Bee on milkweed blossoms
8 - We finally got some rain after all this hot, dry weather
9 - Water party at church this afternoon.  The kids loved the water balloon battle.


Hooking up with ...
Inspire Me PhotographyFind Your HappinessThe Daily Wyatt
Have a great week everyone!

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Your week of photos is a great representation of a lot of summer fun! You have some great shots in there!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! The water slide looks like lots of fun. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

Gina Kleinworth said...

Way to go on being picked- that is pretty awesome!

Inspired by all your shots this week- I love that water slide!

Anonymous said...

Love the dew drop!

Angee @ October Morning said...

Wow! I just love all your photos. Congrats on the top five. The sun flare is amazing. I love your new header too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow. Awesome shots this week Kimberly. Thanks so much for linking up. Have a great week.

scrapinbabygal said...

Amazing photos!! They are all stunning!!

The Dapelo Family said...

I love all of your photographs! Thank you so much for sharing them. I especially love the balloons. The processing is beautiful. :)