Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Photo of the Day: July 5

July 5
ISO 400, f/8.0, 1/320s, 18-105mm lens
Our first Monarch butterfly emerged today!  Isn't he beautiful?!


This is definitely my favorite photo of the week!
 

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Oh yes - absolutely beautiful.

Kristin said...

It's more than beautiful, it's gorgeous! Nice capture.

SKCPhotos said...

Oh so gorgeous.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! I love the light on its wings!!!

flor said...

stunning. you are very talented! butterflies are a toughy to photograph- they seem to want to hide their beauty from my camera, but perhaps I'll get them sometime :)

♥flor
comment or follow at florecity.blogspot.com