Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Photo of the Day: July 6

July 6
ISO 400, f/22, 1/80s, 18-105mm lens
Just playing around this evening with sunbursts and sun flare.  Plus I wanted to get a photo of these lilies before they all die.  :)
Besides that, I didn't want my photo of the day to be a butterfly for 3 days in a row.  Even though the butterflies are so gorgeous.  Here are yesterday's and today's ... and it looks like we'll have another one tomorrow!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. So beautiful.

Ashley Sisk said...

I heart that sunflare.

SKCPhotos said...

OH Love this. Great sunflare.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Those are so pretty! I love how it just FEELS like summer in this shot.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!

Gretchen said...

Oh WOW!! Love this! =)