Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, July 8, 2011

Photo of the Day: July 8

July 8
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/640s, 18-55mm lens w/10x macro filter
We finally got some much-needed rain today.  Not nearly enough to make up for the deficit we have with all this hot, dry weather, but every little bit helps.  At least we won't have to water the garden and flowers today.

13 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

That is perfect. Love it.

Anonymous said...

wow, this is stunning! loved it!

Melissa said...

This one could be a postcard or something! I LOVE daisies & it's so pretty w/ the raindrop on it! :)

Cedar said...

Beautiful! Love the raindrops and the dark background! Stunning!

Jamie H said...

Beautiful, crisp water drop!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Love!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Very nice shot!

Anonymous said...

Perfect shot! Lovely!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Awesome. I love it!!

Gretchen said...

HAHA!! That's exactly what I was thinking after our rains came 'round! Wonderful shot!!

Kristin said...

Fabulous shot. You're making me want to go out and get a macro lens!

Misty said...

This is great! Love it!

Linda said...

What a beautiful macro shot!!