Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, July 3, 2011

Photo of the Day: July 3

July 3
ISO 400, f/11, 1/1250s, 55-200mm lens
I took the kids swimming at a local pool today.  They had a blast on the water slide.  I love this photo of the lifeguard waiting to catch Alex as he comes off the slide.  The kids got along so well too ... no fighting or bickering.  Just fun and swimming.  It made my heart happy.

6 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Great capture and a gerat time out!

Michelle said...

He looks like he's having a blast. Great capture!

4 Lettre Words said...

I can feel his joy! Adorable.

Kristin said...

Wow, lucky you...lifeguards to catch the kids and no fighting! I for one can really appreciate both of those things right now.

Gretchen said...

How fun! We haven't hit an outdoor waterpark yet... soon! Glad you had a good day too... those are always precious! =D

Anonymous said...

Awww! I love it!