Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, July 9, 2011

Photo of the Day: July 9

July 9
ISO 100, f/11, 1/30s, 18-105mm lens, Kim Klassen textures added
The kids attended a Water Party at our church this afternoon.  They had a blast!  I think their favorite part was the water balloon battle, although they had a good time all day.  Now we are all home and wiped out.  Looking forward to a quiet evening in the air conditioning.   :)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Great shot, and I love how you processed it! The pinks are delicious. Yeah, there's a computer here in the hotel, and I have some down time, so I keep up with what everyone is doing.

Misty said...

What a fun photo. I like the texture.

SKCPhotos said...

I just love this. The colors, the texture, all of it.