Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, December 31, 2011

Week 52 Summary

Week-52-Collage
Hello!  And welcome to my last weekly summary of 2011's Project 365!  I've really enjoyed participating in a second year of Project 365.  Well, mostly.  Some days I just didn't feel like picking up my camera, but I did anyway.  And I'm glad I did.  I look forward to putting all my weekly collages into a photo book to see how much my photography has grown over the past two years.  

I do plan to continue to take pictures every day in 2012, but I won't be posting a photo a day or making a weekly summary collage like I have been.  Instead I'm planning to participate in Tracey's Be Inspired challenge, and Sarah and Gina's P366 Rewind, and Life with My 3 Boybarians' P52 challenge.  They are each providing weekly prompts to help spark creativity, which I could certainly use a little of right now.   :)  In the meantime, here's how this past week looked like in pictures ...
26 - Baby Christy (even though she is 2 now and is not really a baby anymore, I will probably still refer to her as Baby Christy for a while)  :)
27 - Fun with slow shutter speeds and Christmas tree lights - thanks to Sarah for the cool idea.  Tracey picked this as one of her Top 5 this week!  Thanks, Tracey!

Inspire Me Photography

30 - My photo made the front cover of my county's 2012 Visitor's Guide!
31 - Our new Wii remotes are getting a lot of use this week.

Thank you to everyone who visited my blog this year and to everyone who left some comment love!  Your words are always so encouraging!  I wish you all the best in 2012!!!


Happy New Year!!!
     Inspire Me

5 comments:

Tracey Washington said...

We just got a Wii too and we are loving it!!! I do hope you have a wonderful and safe new year... Blessings and all things good for 2012!!!!!

Susan said...

Congrats on making it for project 365! Love the angry bird shot, and cute little baby Christy shot. Love the black and white treatment.

Anonymous said...

Wow, second year complete, congrats! A great week of shots. Great angry bird shot - love it!

Unknown said...

My Hannah is two and a half... and still calls herself/answers to "Baby Hannah". ;)

Love the angry bird shot! And YAY for your photo on the cover!

Anonymous said...

Really awesome shots. Love them!! I am so glad you came on this journey with me. Here's to another year! Yay for making a top 5.