Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Mail!

December 30
Look what came in the mail today!  My county's 2012 Visitor's Guide!  And my paddle boarder photo made the front cover!  How cool is that?!

4 comments:

Ellie said...

Oh well done and congratulations. That is very exciting. Looks good too :))

Jill said...

Congratulations! Very exciting!

Gretchen said...

Very cool!!! I bet you wee super excited! =)

Melissa said...

That is so exciting!! :) :)