Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, December 29, 2011

Photos of the Day: December 27, 28 & 29

The kids and I are enjoying the break from the normal school routine.  However, my plans to get lots of stuff accomplished this week are just not happening.  :)  We are having fun ... sleeping in late, playing with the new Wii games and a few other non-electronic games we got for Christmas.  We even spent some time at a friend's house today which allowed the boys to burn off some energy with their boys.  And they really needed to get out of the house for a while and interact with someone other than their siblings.  But Christmas break is almost over and my to-do list is still just as long.  Oh well, there's always January, right?  :) 

Anyway, time to catch up on my photos of the day ...

{December 27}
December 27
Thanks to Sarah at Naptime Momtog for this cool idea.  Christmas tree lights + a show shutter speed + a moving camera = this cool photo.  And since the tree will probably be coming down tomorrow, I needed to play with it one more time.  :)


{December 28}
December 28
The kids were so excited to get a little snow yesterday.  We went for a walk and took a few pictures.  The fresh air did us all good.  Keira was my usual willing model.

{December 29}
December 29
Even though Honey got several new toys for Christmas, she still loves to steal my slippers right off my feet to chew on.  Although I really could use a new pair.  These ones have seen better days.  They're just so comfy.  But the question is, should I throw them away or give them to her?  :)

6 comments:

Jill said...

The tree light photo is really cool! Your daughter is very pretty and I vote the old slippers go to your darling Honey! You deserve some new ones, Mom. :)

Susan said...

The picture of your daughter is so soft and cool, just darling. And I think the slippers should be donated to your pup, if only to help keep your new slippers from falling to the same fate.

Gretchen said...

The tree photo is so fun!!! Ours will be up until next week... maybe I will have to play some more. Your daughter is gorgeous... wonderful winter picture!! I think you're getting a hang of the people pictures!! And... slipper to sweet Honey sounds perfect.

Betty Manousos said...

what a beautiful daughter you have!

love these photos. great composition, i'm really impressed!


wishing the best for 2012!

deb duty said...

The portrait of Keira is so beautiful! Glad you are enjoying the break!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

They're all wonderful. I especially like your portraits. They're always perfect. Hope you have a blessed 2012.