Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, December 31, 2011

Final Photo of the Day for 2011!!!

December 31
We've been getting a lot of use out of our new Wii remotes while the kids are home on Christmas break.

A second year of Project 365 is complete!  Looking forward to a fabulous 2012!

Happy New Year, Everyone!!!

5 comments:

Ellie said...

I was wondering what that was a picture of - very clever!!

Happy New Year to you too :))

Anonymous said...

Cool photos!! Looking forward to seeing more of your photos in 2012. :)

Gretchen said...

Congrats on year two!! This is a fun shot... love the colors and the reflection.

Michelle said...

The grand finale photo. I just had to scroll back to take a look. :) ----Looking forward to many more in 2012!

Jaime said...

Congrats on year 2!! THanks for stopping by too. I am very much a looker lately when it comes to blogs and haven't posted much here, but have enjoyed everyone one of your posts this past year. I am excited to see what 2012 has in store for you....I 'll be around more now that I am just doing an adjusted 52....hoping to do another 365 in 2013.