Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, November 26, 2011

Week 47 Summary

Week-47-Collage
Wrapping up yet another week.  Time is just flying by these days!  Here's how our week looked in pictures ...
25 - Pretty view while walking on the bike trail.  Tracey picked this as one of her Top 5 6 this week.  Thanks, Tracey!

Inspire Me Photography



I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving!  Ours was wonderful.  Although I was so busy preparing the meal, I didn't pick up my camera, so I have no photos except for the few I took in the morning.  :(  After the noontime feast (we ate early since my husband had to leave for work), we visited with family for a bit, then watched a couple movies.  It was a nice, relaxing afternoon/evening.


Can you believe that December will be here next week?!  I truly can't believe it!  Although I am super excited that I get to meet bloggy friend, Melissa, on December 1st!  She's heading up here to stay with our friend, Laura, for a week or so!  I can't wait!  I plan to hang with them every possible chance I have.  :)


Hope you had a wonderful week!
     Inspire Me

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such awesome photos. I seriously love them all but the last few are soo great. 26 and 22 are awesome.

Unknown said...

Love 25 & 26!

And 20.

And, turkeys?!? That's hilarious. ;)

deb duty said...

Love the turkey pic and the lights are so pretty!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. But I have to ask, did those turkeys survive the day?

Tracey Washington said...

Such a fun and festive fall week! Sorry it's taken so long to comment but we were away for the week. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!