Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, November 27, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 11.27.11

Time once again for Scavenger Hunt Sunday!  This weeks items are Waiting, Foliage, Candid, Knife fork or spoon, and Rule of Thirds.

{waiting}
waiting
Waiting for the parade to start.

{foliage}
foliage
I resisted digging into the archives for this prompt, since this is what most of our trees look like now.  Bare and brown.

{candid}
candid
Keira giving Alex a horsey ride.

{knife, fork, or spoon}
knife-fork-or-spoon
Um, fork.  :)

{rule of thirds}
rule-of-thirds
Some cows we passed on our walk on Friday.

Next week's items to find are:

  1. Portrait
  2. Nostaglic (Ida's suggestion)
  3. Time (Ida's suggestion)
  4. Full of Light (Mikayla's suggestion)
  5. Motion (Mikayla's suggestion)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!

14 comments:

Patrice said...

Fab fotos! I love Waiting for the parade!

Tamar SB said...

Wow that pie looks good! Wow!

Laura said...

Kiiiiimmm! I LOVE the waiting one! I want a copy PLEEEEAAAAAAASE! Put it on the disc with all the other ones you need to put on a disc for me haha. I'll do the same for you in a bout a year haha. Actually, hopefully I get to that a bit sooner for you. :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. Love your waiting and your fork. Gorgeous.

Ashley Sisk said...

Pumpkin...yum. And I love the last shot.

Saun said...

Perfect waiting shot,love the last shot.

Unknown said...

love each one. great job on capturing all these challenges!

Melissa said...

Ok, these are great! I love the waiting one - Jason cracks me up - what a cool dude! Also, LOVE the "candid" one!! Would frame it! And that pumpkin pie looks amazing!

Jill said...

Each of these is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Great set....wonderful angle on the foliage shot!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Those are perfect Kimberly! Seriously- each one just wowed me!

Unknown said...

These are excellent! I love your last three so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. All of them were just great. Loved the thirds picture. Thanks

Splendid Little Stars said...

lovely photos, all! I love the light and the color!