Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Photo of the Day: November 22

November 22
ISO 400, f/22, 1/100s, 18-105mm lens
If you had any idea what our weather was like today, you would know this photo wasn't taken today.  It has been raining pretty much non-stop all day which leaves me with little to no inspiration.  Therefore no pictures.  (Plus with all the running I did today, I just didn't stop to take any photos.)  So I thought I'd pull out a photo from a couple weeks back that shows some gorgeous autumn leaves and some sunshine to brighten my day.  I hope it brightens yours too.
      
Also, my edit for the Edit Me Challenge last week was picked in the Top 3!  Yay!  Hop on over to the Edit Me Challenge blog to check out the other winners!
Our tiny BIG Life

2 comments:

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

You're so good at sunbursts. Mine just come out dark. Very nice.

Gretchen said...

That's exactly how my days have been lately... low inspiration and very busy!! Here's to hoping the sun peeks out and the rushing slows down soon!!