Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, November 20, 2011

Photo of the Day: November 20

November 20
ISO 400, f/7.1, 1/160s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D3100
Alex used to be terribly afraid to just sit on this tree stump.  I guess he's gotten over that fear, huh?

5 comments:

karren said...

It certainly looks like the fear is gone...did he jump off?

Unknown said...

Looks like he's getting ready to fly! :)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

funny how they get over those things

Teachinfourth said...

This is a CLASSIC photo...love it. Readying to dive into the yard, perhaps?

Gretchen said...

LOL!! Yep, I think he's over it! =P