Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, July 23, 2011

Week 29 Summary

Week-29-Collage
These weeks seem to just be flying by!  Here's how ours went ... in pictures ...
17 - Pretty pink Tiger Lily.  Tracey picked this as one of her Top 5 this week!  Thanks, Tracey!
Inspire Me Photography

18 - Baby Nathan.  A friend of mine had this handsome little boy just over a month ago and allowed me to take photos of him for practice.  It was fun.  I look forward to possibly getting more opportunities to photograph people soon.  :)  I still have lots to learn!
19 - Lauren, Nathan's proud big sister.  When Nathan needed a break to eat or get changed, Lauren was glad to step in.  :)
20 - A few of our sunflowers are blooming.
21 - A hummingbird moth we got to see while visiting Doug's parents.
22 - My niece, Christy.  She's such a sweetie.
23 - My feather duster ... I spent the morning cleaning.  Try not to be jealous.  :)


Linking up with ...
       Inspire Me
Have a great week everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos this week. Love the flower shots. Thanks for linking up.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Congrats on winning- you totally deserved it. Your shots are so stunning!

Love this weeks set too!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous shots Kimberly! Did I see you featured on a site today? Your lily?

Angee @ October Morning said...

I know I'm always saying this but, WOW. I love all your photos. I have to tell you I saw a moth in my garden today and wondered why I couldn't have beautiful butterflies like yours instead. Very jealous :) Have a great week.

Tracey Washington said...

Beautiful week!!!! Just love that lily! Thanks for linking up and hope to see you next week :)

Seizing My Day said...

I found a crazy HUGE moth this week... in my french drain rock bed... crazy... anyway... I think it was a hummingbird Moth... now I need to google it... THANKS!! ;) Lovely pictures... what a sweet sweet baby! ;)