Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, July 23, 2011

Photo of the Day: July 23

July 23
ISO 200, f/5.6, 1/30s, 18-55mm lens
Spent the morning cleaning.  Try not to be jealous.  :)  This is my FlyLady feather duster.

7 comments:

Misty said...

Never thought a feather duster could be so pretty! :)

{Shannon} said...

I'm with Misty!! Never thought about a duster as pretty! But what a great photo!

Susan said...

Gorgeous! I love feather dusters! I don't think I've ever seen a purple one though!

One Photo said...

What a fabulous photo! You make cleaning look positively glamorous.

Kristin said...

Now with a fancy feather duster like that, I might even have fun cleaning! Cool photo of it too!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, LOVE that shade of purple (or at least the shade the photo picked up)

Gretchen said...

Haha... I know the FlyLady, but I never got her feather duster... and I don't really follow her much anymore! Very cool shot! =)