Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, July 17, 2011

Photo of the Day: July 17

July 17
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/200s, 18-55mm lens
This Tiger Lily is one of the few flowers we have that is still thriving in this hot, dry weather.  Of course, we've been watering it every evening, which is helping.
MM3
Tracey from Inspire Me Photography chose this photo as one of her Top 5 favorites this week!  Thanks, Tracey!


Inspire Me Photography

12 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Just gorgeous!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful...love the bokeh on this one. Our lilies bloom every year when we are on vacation and I miss them, so glad I got to see yours!

Tiffany

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful.

Kim, USA said...

It's beautiful and mine are all gone.
Macro Monday

Misty said...

Very pretty!

Hootin Anni said...

Perfection....I can almost feel the smooth silky petals, the photo is so 'real'!!

LIGHT OF MY LIFE is my Macro Monday Link
Hope you can find time to stop in and give me a :::howdy:::
Enjoy your week ahead!!!

SKCPhotos said...

Gorgeous.

Laura said...

Love the bokeh!

Pam said...

Beautiful!!

Karen said...

A gorgeous bloom and terrific bokeh.

One Photo said...

What a wonderful photo - love the bokeh and soft focus.

Unknown said...

Breathing deep, hoping to catch a wisp of the aroma. Beautifully captured!