Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, July 18, 2011

Photo of the Day: July 18

July 18
ISO 800, f/5.6, 1/30s, 18-105mm lens
I had the privilege of photographing a friend's one-month-old baby boy today ... Nathan David.  He is so sweet!!!  Jen, his mom, has this 100-year-old christening gown that she wanted some photos of him in.  It is absolutely gorgeous.  It was fun practicing photographing a baby.  Thanks, Jen, for the opportunity!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Cute!! I want to see more!

Kristin said...

So precious!

SKCPhotos said...

Such a sweet image. Adorable little boy.

Gretchen said...

Such a precious little fella!! =)