Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, July 22, 2011

Photo of the Day: July 22

July 22
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/400s, 55-200mm lens
I'm cheating on this one.  The only photos I took today were of the thermometer in my car showing 100 degrees.  I don't recall ever seeing it that high before.  Ugh.  It was up to 102 for a few seconds, but by the time we got home, it was staying at 100.
Anyway, this is from last weekend.  My niece, Christy, playing at the park.  Dirty face and all.  :)  She's such a sweetie.  When most almost 2-year-olds say "no" all the time, no matter what you ask her, she always says, "yeah".

4 comments:

{Shannon} said...

What a precious picture!!

Gretchen said...

LOVE the dirty face... and that look!! =)

Ashley Sisk said...

I love the processing on this shot.

Laura said...

adorable!