Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, July 16, 2011

Week 28 Summary

Week-28-Collage
What a fun, busy week we've had!  We swam, got sunburned, went to the movies, played at the park, ran, biked, spent time with friends, went fishing, found another caterpillar, and welcomed two Monarch butterflies into the world ... whew!  (Not necessarily in that order).  :)

Here's the summary of our week in pictures ...
10 - Welcome Monarch butterfly #4!  Our third male.
12 - Great Blue Heron in flight
13 - Beautiful sunset
14 - Welcome Monarch butterfly #5!  Our second female.  Be sure to click on the link to see a photo with her wings open.  She's gorgeous!!!  And to find out more about our obsession with Monarchs.  :)
15 - Deer in a cornfield by my husband's workplace.

Linking up with:
     Inspire Me PhotographyFind Your HappinessThe Daily Wyatt
Have a wonderful weekend!  We are getting a visit from Grammy today!  Fun times!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. I love them all. Looks like a wonderful week.

Tracey Washington said...

The butterflies are soooo beautiful! Thanks for linking up this week, it looks like a great one. I hope you can join up next week to the new Be Inspired challenge. Have a great weekend!

Gina Kleinworth said...

SO beautiful- My jaw always drops when I visit- I am so in awe of your work!

Angee @ October Morning said...

WOW! Your collage is gorgeous. I Love the color on the butterflies.