Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, July 15, 2011

Photo of the Day: July 15

July 15
ISO 800, f/11, 1/60s, 55-200mm lens
Near my husband's work are a couple corn fields that he tells me have been full of deer every evening.  The kids and I decided to take a drive up through in the hopes that we would see them.  There were a total of 7 deer there, including 2 fawns.  They were getting their bellies full, much to the dismay, I'm sure, of the field owner.  :)

3 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

They look lovely but....not so good for the field!

Gretchen said...

We almost got ran over by these very deer today!! Well, maybe not, but there was a fawn and a mama!! Love the mamas look here.

Misty said...

Incredible photo!